All our functionalities are linked to a feature, if the feature is allocated to a user, the functionality is accessible.
A combination of these features is what we term as 'Permission Groups'
Agents can be assigned these 'Permission Groups' via the haptik administrator. By default we have two configured 'Permission Groups' for clients, namely:
Enterprise Chat Assistant
- can receive chats - can mark chats as complete/waiting for user - can report an abusive/troll user - can logout
Enterprise Chat Assistant TL
- can receive chats - can access business overwise - can modify/create a team - can add/edit chat disposition settings - can review chats of agents - can assign a chat to an agent or a team - can claim chats for himself - can logout
While these are the default set of permission groups available, if a client wishes to have these features segregated differently, they can do so.
Features that can be allocated
These features could be added to a client specific permission group, if requested or required.
- can add canned responses (predefined replies that agents could use) - can add external tools - will receive daily expert performance csv via mail
How to Add Agents
Step 1: Log in and select Administrator
Step 2: Select the Expert Dashboard admin tool
Over here you can add/edit/view your agents
Step 3: Click Add Agent tab
On select you will see the below screenshot where you can start entering agent information.
- User Name: agent will log in using this value. - Display Name: agent name as displayed on our SDK's and Athena. - Email: email id which will receive the password once agent is saved. - Mobile Number: contact number of the agent. - Max Concurrent Chats: Max number of chats this agent can claim simultaneously. - Is Active: If unchecked, the agent cannot login. - Should show on app: not sure
- Assign Client Access: checkmark the client/s that this agent will receive chats from. - Assign Groups: select appropriate permission groups
Step 4: Click on Save
Your agent has been created.
Step 5: Upload Profile Picture of Agent
Option 1: While creating agent
After clicking on save you will be redirected to a page where you can upload the agents profile picture.
This profile picture along with the display name value appears on our SDK's when an agent joins a conversation with a user.
You can choose to skip the above step for later.
Note: Initial image will be optionally uploaded by the lead, updating the image is handled directly from individual agent profile pages.
Option 2: Using profile page
An agent can access his user profile page by simply clicking on 'User Profile' as in below screenshot of our live chat tool.
He can view his saved details along with allocated permission group information Agent can also modify his display picture.