1. Haptik SDK Offerings:
Haptik offers a modular SDK. Clients can pick and choose the functionality that they want to integrate in their application.
- Haptik core module
- For enabling the basic functionality of Haptik.
- It includes the basic UI components for the SDK and the messaging screen to communicate with the bot.
- Haptik extensions module
- This module includes the Haptik inbox.
- This will enable the user to view the channels on the Haptik platform in a singular view.
- This module is optional, if added will by default add the core module.
2. Haptik Image Loading Modules:
Images play a very important role in making the UI attractive for the users.
Haptik SDK now supports two of the popular image loading libraries to load images.
- Haptik Glide Module
- Haptik SDK will use the Glide Image Loading library to load images.
- Haptik Picasso Module
- Haptik SDK will use the Picasso Image Loading library to load images.
NOTE It is mandatory to specify an Image Loading Library when Haptik SDK is being initialized. Not specifying an Image Loading Library will cause the app to crash at run time.
3. Pro Tips
- For the basic functionality of the messaging screen, only add the core module