Permissions for Android SDK(Legacy)
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- IVA Building Guides
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Tips & Tricks
Core module of the Haptik SDK add the following permissions to your app, this is to support all the features in the Haptik SDK.
- “INTERNET” (For making the NETWORK CALLS)
- “ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE” (Check if the device is connected to the INTERNET)
- “WAKE_LOCK” (MQTT)
- “ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION” (USED TO SHARE LOCATION)
- “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” (FOR UPLOADING IMAGES)
- “RECORD_AUDIO” (FOR VOICE CAPABILITY)