This section in our analytics tool helps you analyze how users move in the chat flow. How you'd want to see funnel performance in a website, you'd want to see the Node Traffic in chatbot conversations.
Assuming you've selected a particular business/channel and custom date range, you'd see a view, listing all nodes.
On this nodes list, you see all start or non-start nodes here.
For more details on a node, you can click the Select metric filter to list with -
- Incoming traffic
- Bot Breaks
- Drop Offs
- Outgoing traffic
The node with the highest no. (metric value) will have the max bar length and consider this as 100%. And every other node bar length is relative to this value.
Above this nodes list, you have the colored legends, sort and metric filter drop-downs.
Outgoing traffic value counts users who go through to another node from the selected node. Dropping Users are the ones who dropped out of the conversation from the selected node.
Detailed Node view
Select/Click on a specific node to view the node level details. The white section that you get for a selected node is divided into 3 sections:
- Incoming Traffic: Node-wise incoming users and Start of Conversation users give the count of users reaching the selected node
- Center section: Here, check a Node’s metrics totalled i.e. Incoming & Outgoing users’ count volume, Drop-offs and Bot Breaks
- Outgoing Traffic: Node-wise Outgoing users and End of Conversation users give the count of users leaving the selected node
Example - Say a node called “C” was selected; we get the traffic from Nodes A, B to C on the Incoming Traffic section. And the traffic from C to other nodes will be displayed on the Outgoing Traffic section.
On-hover Node details
- Sort Node click lets you sort nodes from selected metric values in Low to High, High to Low or alphabetic orders
- Select Metric drop-down lets you choose a metric value that you want to see in the non-expanded node list view
- Start of Conversation hover gives count and percent traffic from overall incoming traffic on a node
- Incoming Nodes hover gives count and percent traffic from overall incoming traffic on a node
- End of Conversation hover gives count and percent traffic from overall outgoing traffic on a node
- Outgoing Nodes hover gives count and percent traffic from overall outgoing traffic on a node
- Incoming Traffic Volume bar gives you a breakup of direct and nodes’ incoming traffic
- Drop-offs provide the total drop-off count and percent value of the total incoming traffic
- Bot Breaks provide the total break count and percent value of the total incoming traffic
- Outgoing Traffic Volume bar gives you a breakup of direct and nodes’ outgoing traffic.