Which all elements can be copied and pasted?
The following bits can be copied and pasted:
How to copy and paste a Bot?
Steps to copy a bot:
- Select the bot you want to copy, from https://staging.hellohaptik.com/mogambo/#/bots
- Click on Copy from the options
Steps to paste a bot:
- Once the user clicks on Copy, the Copy Screen appears with two options, select the appropriate options on the basis of your requirement.
- Copy everything: will copy the entire bot as it is on the new bot
- Copy Selected Items: will copy the marked items on the new bot
- Next fill in the information required, the bot_name, business name and partner name and then click on Continue
- New IVA gets created -
- Refresh the page once and you will be able to see the newly created bot
Why and how to copy and paste a Sub-Story?
Steps to copy a Sub-Story:
Select the sub-story you want to copy and paste
Click on the three dots button and then click on Copy Sub Story option
Steps to paste a Sub-Story:
Go to the bot where the Sub-Story needs to be pasted
On the left panel, click on the Paste Sub-Story button
- Give an appropriate name to the Sub-Story and then click on Right option
- Upon successful completion, Sub-Story pasted Successfully message appears on the screen
When one Sub-Story is copied from one bot to another, all the elements such as nodes, connections, entities get copied. However, since entities are created locally for a bot, they need to be replaced and a new local entity should be created.
How to copy and paste a Node?
Copy a Node:
Copying a node is similar to that of Sub-Story. The only difference is that one this functionality will copy only the selected node rather than the entire Sub-Story. Copying on node be done as follows:
Paste a Node:
Select the Sub-Story where the node needs to be pasted
Upon clicking the , select the option to Paste Node
- Upon successful completion, you will be able to see Pasted Node Successfully message on the screen.
How to copy and paste the HSL’s?
Copy an HSL:
The HSL elements such as carousels, buttons, and images can be copied as it is via the Copy JSON button present on the HSL screen.
Paste an HSL:
On the node, select Raw Text/JSON as the element
The JSON format of an element gets pasted, then click on Done
The HSL becomes this -
How to copy entities?
When to copy an entity?
Since the entity is created locally ie. specific to a bot, it cannot be reused, except for system entities.
If one needs a similar or the same entity, they can copy and paste that entity on their bot.
Copy an entity:
- Click on Add an entity and then search for the entity
- Give a unique entity name, according to the convention and then click on Copy Entity
The entity with the specified name gets created locally and can be configured as required.