Content Design Review
We recommend that you build one or two flows from your design in order to help you visualize the bot and fix any UX misses as soon as possible. This is an iterative process.
- Pick one or two flows from your design and check the following -
- The look and feel of the bot. Are the brand colors right? Are the Bot Personality and Avatar fitting?
- Is the Onboarding right?
- Were the copies right?
- Any other expectations?
Review, edit, and rework until the design is finalized. Go till v3 or v4. Make sure that you get key stakeholders to review the bot design. Ensure that you conduct some form of Readiness Review to ensure that your bot impact is positive.
Share other missing pieces like Small Talk, and any other content required to ensure smooth execution.
Executing the Design
During the execution of a project, you’re responsible for the following:
- Review: Review the bot after it’s ready and ensure that the design was followed.
- Have you covered all steps from this document in your design?
- For Website chatbot: Here is an 🗝 IVA Review guide which you can follow. You can download the template by clicking on the link.
- For WhatsApp: Here is an 🗝 IVA Review guide which you can follow. You can download the template by clicking on the link.
Retrospectives: Retrospectives are a great way of looking back and learning. It is an open platform for everyone to share feedback, discuss impediments, and plan the way forward.
Focus groups: Run hallway testing and focus groups for bot flows and the final bot to get a comprehensive view of the bot.