The Bot builder gets an email with credentials and link to the Bot builder tool.
Using the credentials, a bot builder logs in and clicks on Bot Maker.
You can read on further about the steps in creating a bot by starting from here.
Solutioning before Bot creation
Our objective is not just to make bots, but also to create a robust experience for the end user. So, before you go ahead and start building the bot, you should be clear on the following aspects:
- User Intents: Possible queries an user needs answers to or actions an user wants to complete
- Defined Happy paths: User flows covering all conversation steps and bot responses
- Edge cases: Broken experiences needs to covered like we use null states and error messages in websites or mobile apps.
To start with, explore the designing chat experiences link.
Once you are clear on the bot solution, follow the steps as mentioned below -
- Create a rough requirement diagram of the possible user conversations
- Demo the bot by writing scripts while talking to people as per your flow diagram in step 1
- Now, create a bot in our staging environment. This is our UAT stage
- Testing/Debugging the bot to avoid any unpredictabilities
- Deploy the bot and start getting insights from our analytics tool.