How to copy an entity?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- IVA Building Guides
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Tips & Tricks
When to copy an entity?
- Since the entity is created locally ie. specific to a bot, it cannot be reused, except for system entities.
- If one needs a similar or the same entity, they can copy and paste that entity on their bot.
Copy an entity
- Click on Add an entity and then search for the entity
- Give a unique entity name, according to the convention, and then click on Copy Entity
- The entity with the specified name gets created locally and can be configured as required