Intelligent Analytics by Haptik empowers teams to get a comprehensive overview of how the IVAs are performing. Get in-depth insights into how users interact with your IVAs, identify problem areas or features that can be improved and also collect first-hand user feedback about your IVA experience in real-time. The user messages/conversations with historical data can help answer the toughest questions about users. Boost your IVA's conversations' success with this tool.
To know more about Haptik's Intelligent Analytics, read here.
Analytics on Google Business Messages
Google Business Messages tracks key performance metrics to make sure agent performs well.
Apart from Inteligent Analytics dashboard metrics, Google also shares the following metrics -
Google Business Messages have 2 target metrics -
- CSAT: The Customer Satisfaction percentage.
- MRR: The Merchant Response Rate i.e. the frequency at which the agent(bot) responds back to the user.
Improving Metrics of agent
If the agent performance is low, make sure your agent does the following -
Process and respond to messages without technical issue
- Check for all the webhooks and confirm if the messages are being sent to the user.
- Check for the fallback strategy if some information is missing.
Reply intelligently and compassionately
- Reply to every message. Automated replies can help you address common questions.
- Be aware of users' conversation entry points and respond accordingly. For example, users coming from Google Maps are more likely interested in location-specific information like opening hours and stock checks.
- For location-based messages, route questions to the individuals best suited to respond to them.
- If a live agent isn't available, use automation to response to the user. Let them know your agent's chat hours and how else they might reach someone (for example, a support phone number).
Make use of guidance messages, conversation startes to make the conversational journey easier for the user.
Handle data carefully
- Whenever possible, gather location and other data from messages you receive rather than asking for it.
- Don't request sensitive information (log in credentials, banking/credit details, personal identification numbers).
- Only ask for data when it's required. Data overreach creates a bad user experience.
- When you need data, be clear about why and how you'll use it.
- Don't mark conversations as inactive. Communications over Business Messages is ansynchronous, so users may not respond immediately.
- Don't follow up on unresponsive users. Users aren't disconnected after navigating away from the conversation.
To know more about metrics on Google Business Messages, read here.