How to extract my bot?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
As a Business, if you want your bot to be extracted from the backend you will have to keep the following data ready with you.
- Account Name: For Account Name, navigate to Business Manager > General Settings, wherein you will get the Account Name.
- Bot Name: This is the Bot name, and this needs to be exactly the same, which includes space, underscore, etc.
- Account ID: For Account ID, tap on the vertical ellipsis beside Preview & Publish, and select Share bot, after which a pop-up will appear that will have Account ID.
- Business ID: For Business ID, tap on the vertical ellipsis beside Preview & Publish, and select Share bot, after which a pop-up will appear that will have Business ID.
- Bot link: For the Bot link, copy the URL on the screen when you open your bot.
- Data Centre Name: Haptik/ US/ Singapore
Once you have this information with you, you can contact your Haptik SPOC requesting Bot Extraction or raise a ticket on email@example.com.