We guarantee that 99.9% of the time the Covered Service will successfully receive and respond to API requests on the production environment.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Service" means Haptik's end user chat experience. Bot Builder, Analytics and other development tools are not covered under this SLA.
- "Downtime" means more than a 5% Error Rate. Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of one or more consecutive minutes of Downtime. Partial minutes or Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than one minute will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Error Rate" means the number of Valid Requests that result in a response with HTTP Status 500 and Code "Internal Error" divided by the total number of Valid Requests during that period.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- "Valid Requests" are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
The SLA does not apply to
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- Features designated Alpha or Beta (unless stated otherwise in the associated Documentation.)
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service.
- In the event of a scheduled maintenance window (Intimation of which, will be provided atleast 1 week in advance.)
Technical support is provided for the Haptik Service offering during the subscription period and is not available as a separate offering.
|Severity||Severity Definition||Response Time Objectives||Response Time Coverage|
|1||Critical business impact/service down: Business critical functionality is inoperable or critical interface has failed. This usually applies to the production environment and indicates an inability to access services resulting in a critical impact on operations. This condition requires an immediate solution.||Within 2 Hours||24x7|
|2||Significant business impact: A service business feature or function of the service that was previously working is severely restricted in its use.||Within 2-6 Business Hours||M-F Business Hours|
|3||Minor business impact: Indicates that the core service or functionality of the bot is usable and the issue does not have a critical impact on operations.||Within 1-3 Business Days||M-F Business Hours|
|4||Minimal business impact: This may be an inquiry or non-technical request or any other minor issue or improvement.||Within 5-10 Business Days||M-F Business Hours|
- Change requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Assessment will take into account a combination of scope and complexity of change, priority ascertained by client, original scope of the engagement and bandwidth available within Haptik's development team to take up the request.
- Final costing and timelines will be provided by Haptik based on these factors and work will be started once an agreement is reached with the Customer on the same.