We guarantee that 99.9% of the time the Covered Service will successfully receive and respond to API requests on the production environment.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Service" means Haptik's end user chat experience. Bot Builder, Analytics and other development tools are not covered under this SLA.
- "Downtime" means more than a 5% Error Rate. Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of one or more consecutive minutes of Downtime. Partial minutes or Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than one minute will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Error Rate" means the number of Valid Requests that result in a response with HTTP Status 500 and Code "Internal Error" divided by the total number of Valid Requests during that period.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- "Valid Requests" are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Percentage of Monthly Bill that will be credited to future monthly bills of the customer.|
|99% – < 99.9%||10%|
|95% – < 99.0%||25%|
Customer must request Financial Credits described above, Customer must notify Haptik Technical Team within 30 days from the time the customer becomes eligible to receive a financial credit. Customer must provide Haptik with identifying information and the date and time those errors occured. If Customer does not comply with these requirements, Customer will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit. If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, Haptik will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information.
Maximum Financial Credits
The total maximum number of Financial Credits to be issued by Haptik to Customer for any and all Downtime Periods that occur in a single billing month will not exceed 50% of the amount due by Customer for the Covered Service for the applicable month. Financial Credits will be made in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of the Service and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
The SLA does not apply to
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- Features designated Alpha or Beta (unless stated otherwise in the associated Documentation.)
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service.
- In the event of a scheduled maintenance window (Intimation of which, will be provided atleast 1 week in advance.)
Technical support is provided for the Haptik Service offering during the subscription period and is not available as a separate offering.
|Severity||Severity Definition||Response Time Objectives||Response Time Coverage|
|1||Critical business impact/service down: Business critical functionality is inoperable or critical interface has failed. This usually applies to the production environment and indicates an inability to access services resulting in a critical impact on operations. This condition requires an immediate solution.||Within 2 Hours||24x7|
|2||Significant business impact: A service business feature or function of the service that was previously working is severely restricted in its use.||Within 2-6 Business Hours||M-F Business Hours|
|3||Minor business impact: Indicates that the core service or functionality of the bot is usable and the issue does not have a critical impact on operations.||Within 1-3 Business Days||M-F Business Hours|
|4||Minimal business impact: This may be an inquiry or non-technical request or any other minor issue or improvement.||Within 5-10 Business Days||M-F Business Hours|
|1||Nameer Khan||Product Manageremail@example.com|
|2||Madhan Mohan||Sr.Engineering Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Kartik Poddar||Business Heademail@example.com|
- Change requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Assessment will take into account a combination of scope and complexity of change, priority ascertained by client, original scope of the engagement and bandwidth available within Haptik's development team to take up the request.
- Final costing and timelines will be provided by Haptik based on these factors and work will be started once an agreement is reached with the Customer on the same.