At Haptik, we are committed to delivering enterprise-class support with your success in mind. Whether you’re an experienced user, or just getting started, our global support plan is designed to help you find the quickest path to resolving any product or technical query that you may have.
Keeping that in mind, you will have direct access to our Solution Consultants anytime during the onboarding stage. We believe in collaborative development and our Solution Consultants will provide troubleshooting assistance or guidance on demand.
How to access Product Help Centre?
Self-service resources to allow customers to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of any issue.
- 150+ articles and Troubleshooting videos
- Configuration Videos & Integration Guidelines
- Classroom training recordings
You can access the documentation here. You can also use the search feature on top to find the exact section you are looking for.
How to contact Technical Support?
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reach out through our Help section on the platform. It will capture every detail of the issue along with the severity. You can read more about how to access Help section here.
|Severity||Support Request||Response Time|
|S0 (Blocker)||Critical Functionality has stopped working, serious business impact||Within 1 hour (24x7)|
- Bot response getting delayed by 20 seconds
- Chats are not getting assigned to agents
|S1 (High)||Major functionality has stopped working, moderate business impact||Within 2 hours (Business Hours)|
- Analytics report not getting downloaded
- Bot transfer not working as expected
|S2 (Medium)||Minor functionality has stopped working, limited business impact||Within 4 hours (Business Hours)|
- UI issues on the tool
- Business changes not reflecting on the bot on Staging
|S3 (Low)||Issue with the setup, no business impact||Within 4 hours (Business Hours)|
- Entities not getting captured on bot
- Test bot not giving Logs