When a team lead logs into the Live agent tool, he/she can essentially view three high level sections as depicted in the image below:
The three sections are explained individually in detail below.
Section 1: My Chats
In this tab the team lead can look at information relating to the chats assigned to him/her personally. To know more, read on here
Section 2: Business Overview
The Business Overview page provides information at a business level. Over here a team lead can:
- Can view all businesses allocated to logged in user.
- View stats of chat distribution
- Can filter chats based on 'is new user', 'is delayed chat'
- Select and review existing, upcoming chats
- Select and review the last 100 completed chats
- Can view performance of team over a business
- Select and re-assign an existing claimed or unclaimed chat to an individual or a team allocated to business
Section 3: Team Overview
In the team Overview tab information is available at a team level. Here the team lead can:
Manage agents - A team lead can add/remove agents from a team using this option.
View Chat Data - A team lead can
- View chat distribution data
- Review chats
- View completed chats
Look at Analytics - A team lead can look at analytics around
- Team wise metrics
- Per agent metrics within a team
Team Settings - A team lead can also modify team level settings from this tab. Some of these settings are:
- Modification of automated messages
- Can view all teams
- Create a new team
- Adding agents to a team
- Add/Edit automated responses based on agent availability
Additionally from the team overview page the team leads can also:
* Select and review existing, upcoming chats under
chats per team
* Select and re-assign an existing claimed or unclaimed chat to an individual or a team