Note: This only works for Static nodes.
Graph nodes are basic static nodes that we use in the graph of the Conversation Studio tool and it follows the same principle of User Says, Bot Says and Start Nodes to detect nodes, reply back to the user, update the chat status and also support the API Integrations.
Why do we need Graph Node uploader tool
To handle the scenarios where we need to create large number of nodes in one go, we can use graph node uploader tool.
How to Access Graph Node Uploader Tool
- Open any bot.
- Select the Sub Story under which you want to upload these nodes.
- Click on More(top right corner) -> Uploads Nodes from File
1. node_name: Name of the node, node name should be unique 2. question(User Says): Independent Responses under User Says to detect this FAQ nov 3. answer(bot says): A node can have single or multiple bot says, to pass multiple bot says use `<m>` tag as delimiter 4. quick_replies: Add Quick replies to continue the conversation flow 5. link_text: This is the text that appears with the Button HSL 6. link_button: This text appears on the button 7. link_url: This is the URL for redirection on the click of the button
link_urlare optional columns.
Sample FAQ Uploader
You can download a sample CSV file from here.
- The CSV can be uploaded only once, i.e., if want to reupload the same CSV file, the bot will throw an error.
- All node names should be unique.
- Do not add emojis in the