User feedback is a useful indicator of overall customer satisfaction with their experience chatting with your support agents on Smart Agent Chat (SAC). Contakt has developed an intelligent way of collecting user feedback conversationally, which has increased our average feedback collection rate from the industry average of 2%, to a whopping 10%!
SAC users can conveniently deploy this out-of-the-box chatbot-powered feedback collection skill to gather user feedback after every Agent Chat Session. Read this document to find out how.
How to set up Agent Feedback
- As a first step, head to your account's Business Manager section
- In General Settings, scroll down to the section on “User Feedback”
- In order to trigger post-chat feedback surveys for chat sessions handled by Agents, select either “Bot and agent” or “Only agent”, depending on your preferences. Once done, click on the “Save” button on the top right corner of your screen.
- Once the changes are saved, you will receive a system confirmation message.
Upon finishing these steps, you would have successfully set up your post-chat feedback survey trigger for Agent Chat Sessions.
How is User Feedback Collected?
Refer to this article to learn about how our out-of-the-box bot driven feedback flow is designed.
Can I edit the feedback survey?
Refer to this article to understand how you can edit the post-chat feedback flow.
When is User Feedback collected?
A user feedback survey is initiated as soon as an Agent marks a conversation as Closed. However, feedback surveys are automatically disabled in the following scenarios:
- When a handover fails as all agents are busy or offline
- When a chat is auto-closed due to user inactivity, before an issue is resolved
- When a chat is marked as inappropriate by an agent
Feedback collection is disabled in 3 scenarios:
- Chats where an agent handover is unsuccessful (as no agents are available).
2. Chat that are auto-closed due to user inactivity timeout.
3. Chats where the user is marked as inappropriate by an agent.
How long does my feedback survey remain active?
Once a feedback survey is triggered, it remains open till the user has submitted their feedback. The user can choose to respond to the survey even if some time has elapsed since the agent closed the chat session.
However, this survey remains active only till a new chat session is initiated. Once a new chat session is initiated, the earlier feedback survey is treated as expired in our system.
How do I access & analyse User Feedback for my Agent Chat Sessions?
When we talk about the CSAT reports, they are found on two primary tools: Smart Agent Chat and Intelligent Analytics.
Refer to this article to learn about how we tabulate and report your User CSAT for your Chatbot and Agents on Intelligent Analytics.
For users of Smart Agent Chat, users can refer to the “User Feedback” report that can be downloaded for every Team by following the steps defined in this article.