How to edit the Feedback Smart Skill?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
In order to edit the Feedback smart skill, you can change the flow in the Conversation Studio tool, or you can also add agent handover depending on your business requirements.
Other than that, you can make changes in the following domains -
- You can add Steps as required.
- You can edit the User Messages and the Bot Responses within the steps.
- You can make changes to the connections too, you can -
- Add/Remove a connection between steps.
- Change the conditions present in the connection.
- You can also add a Skill if required.
Once you have edited the Feedback Smart Skill, and your bot is also working fine after all the updates, you need to check the analytics received through the feedback from the users. Unless you check the analytics, you won't be able to get a clear picture of how your bot has been performing.
You can know more about checking the Feedback analytics, here.