FAQs on ZOHO
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Table of Contents1. What is Zoho providing with Haptik IVA?2. How to integrate Zoho SalesIQ and Haptik?3. What are the features supported by Zoho SalesIQ?4. What is the minimum license required to use Zoho SalesIQ integration with Haptik IVA?5. How to integrate your Zoho Desk account with your SalesIQ account?6. What are the limitations and constraints to this integration?7. What will be the case if a user comes back with a query on the same chatbot after his previous issue is resolved?8. What will happen if an agent is on break and no other agent is online?
1. What is Zoho providing with Haptik IVA?
Here, we have focused on integrating the Haptik bot building platform with the Zoho SalesIQ bot, via Bot as an API, and also listening to certain events on webhook in order to enable this integration. Haptik IVA users can remain on familiar interfaces to create the flow of communication and similarly, Zoho SalesIQ live agents can remain on their familiar interfaces. No re-learning of new interfaces is needed for either of them.
2. How to integrate Zoho SalesIQ and Haptik?
There are certain steps that you need to follow in order to integrate Zoho Sales IQ and Haptik. You can read more about it, here.
3. What are the features supported by Zoho SalesIQ?
The following features are supported by Zoho SalesIQ,
- It enables you to make your bot up and running on your website, in order to serve your customers and lend a hand to your support executives on Zoho SalesIQ.
- The bot will handle the chats, and when the user requests to chat with an agent, it will transfer the chat to an agent. If the bot is not aware of any query, so instead of giving a bot break message, it will simply transfer the chat to an agent.
- The bot can also block the IP of the harassers and spammers.
4. What is the minimum license required to use Zoho SalesIQ integration with Haptik IVA?
The minimum license requirement is the Enterprise/Professional/Basic plan of Zoho SalesIQ and also a Zoho Desk account is required
5. How to integrate your Zoho Desk account with your SalesIQ account?
There are certain steps involved in integrating your Zoho Desk account with your Zoho SalesIQ account. You can read more about it, here.
6. What are the limitations and constraints to this integration?
Following are the limitations and constraints to this integration,
- All the communication between Zoho and Haptik happens using webhooks, and we will be consuming the Haptik’s synchronous API.
- The data that will be sent to Haptik will be sent using the sync APIs of Haptik.
- The list of supported UI Elements from Zoho is limited which includes Images, Quick replies, Links, and Carousel(not carousel buttons).
- Bot transfer will always need to be handled from the Middleware and cannot be created like a Step in Haptik.
7. What will be the case if a user comes back with a query on the same chatbot after his previous issue is resolved?
Here, the user can reopen that same chat or can create a new chat as per the requirement.
8. What will happen if an agent is on break and no other agent is online?
In this case, a pre-configured message in Zoho salesIQ will be sent to the user.