How is website bot different from a native app bot?
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
There are two ways to integrate the bot in Android/iOS:
- Native SDK is installed right inside your app.
- Your Android app opens up Haptik's Web SDK only as a webview.
- Native SDK has not been redesigned and is older
- Language support missing
- Native SDKs do not have out-of-the-box language support that the Web SDK does
- Bot prompts are not available
- Not very customisable except for primary color.
- CSS injections not supported.
- You can build, bend and mould our Web SDK using CSS.
- The SDK size increases: Android by 1 MB and iOS by ~3.4 MB
Why use Native SDKs?
- Native apps are always superior when it comes to overall performance -
- They will always load faster.
- The animations run smoother.