FAQs on Sunshine Conversations
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
1. How is Sunshine Conversations integrated with a Haptik bot?
In order to integrate Sunshine Conversations with a Haptik bot, you would require -
- Zendesk license
- Sunshine Conversations license
- Access to the Haptik Platform
To know more, click here.
2. What is the difference between Zendesk Web SDK and Sunshine Conversations SDK?
The Zendesk web SDK is Zendesk native SDK implemented by using Zendesk conversational streaming API and websocket events.
While Sunshine conversations SDK is the third-party social platform connected to Zendesk.
3. What all features does Sunshine offers?
Sunshine conversations offer Live Agent integration with Zendesk. To know more about features supported on Sunshine conversations, click here.