FAQs on Freshchat
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Table of Contents
Table of Contents1. How to set up Freshchat with Freshdesk?2. Does Freshchat support different languages?3. Is Freshchat part of Freshdesk?4. What are the changes done to Freshchat to connect with Haptik?5. What are the Advantages of Haptik and Freshchat Integration?6. Can end-user and agent send images, document files to each other?
1. How to set up Freshchat with Freshdesk?
To set up Freshchat integration with Freshdesk -
- Login to your Freshdesk account. Go to Admin and click Chat under support channels.
- Link your Freshchat account to your Freshdesk account by moving the toggle to the right and adding your Freshchat App ID and Widget Token.
2. Does Freshchat support different languages?
Freshchat supports 33+ languages.
3. Is Freshchat part of Freshdesk?
Freshchat will be the integrated messaging channel inside Freshdesk, helping support agents engage in conversations with website visitors and customers from the comfort of their helpdesk.
4. What are the changes done to Freshchat to connect with Haptik?
You would need to perform certain processes, you can refer to this document to know this in detail.
5. What are the Advantages of Haptik and Freshchat Integration?
There are two main advantages of this integration -
- Availability of powerful Freshchat features within Haptik’s IVA-focused interfaces for Web, iOS, and Android.
- Haptik IVA users can remain on familiar interfaces. Freshchat live agents can remain on their familiar interface. No re-learning of new interfaces is needed for either of them.
6. Can end-user and agent send images, document files to each other?
Yes, the end-user and the agent, both can send images, document files to each other.