What to do when Haptik is not responding?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
When Haptik is not responding, you should do these basic checks or try these solutions before raising an issue with Haptik Support.
- You should check if you are able to open other services and websites, to confirm this is not an internet connectivity issue.
- You should try switching networks, and then check if Haptik is working or not. At times, due to network issues, the platform might not respond.
- If you are using a VPN, then you should try accessing the platform without the VPN, and check if it is working fine.
- You should try accessing Haptik on multiple devices, just to confirm it is not a device-specific issue.
- You should try changing your browser, and then try accessing Haptik.
- Lastly, you should clear the cookies and try a hard refresh on the site, and then try accessing Haptik.
- At times, there might be downtime that the platform is facing, because of which it is not functional for a certain period. You should try accessing Haptik after some time.
If you have checked all these six points and Haptik is still not responding, then please make sure you reach out to our Support team at email@example.com.