Why am I not able to access my bot on Production, even when it is accessible on Staging Environment?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
It might happen that you are able to access your bot on Staging Environment, but on the other hand when you move to the Production Environment, suddenly you lose access to your bot.
- In such cases, you should first check if an account exists in the Production Environment. If there is no account on Production, then you should create one, and also make sure if the user exists in that account on Production.
- If there is an error that says that the user does not exist, then a new user should be created on the Production Environment with the same credentials that were used on the Staging Environment.
- Secondly, you should also check if you have access to the particular bot on Production.
- You should also check the business your bot is linked to and if you have access to both these Business and Bot on Production. It might happen that your bot is linked to one Business on Staging Environment, and is linked to another Business on Production Environment.
- You should also try a hard refresh on the site, by pressing ctrl+shift+R.
- You can also try re-logging in, and see if you are able to access the bot.
- You can also try clearing the cache.
If even after checking all the above you are not able to access your bot on Production, you can reach out to our Support team at email@example.com.