How to add hyper link in a Bot Response, without using buttons element?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
If you want to add a hyperlink in a Bot Response, then you can make use of HTML Anchor tags in Raw Text/JSON.
Let us understand this in detail,
- Navigate to the Step, where you want to add a hyperlink in the Bot Response section.
- Add a RAW Text/JSON Chat Element as a Bot Response.
- Add the following HTML command in it -
<a href="actual link here">The text you want to show</a>
- In this case, we would be adding -
<a href = "https://www.haptik.ai/">This is your test link</a>
- Modify the User Messages accordingly, and Train the Bot.
- Once the Bot is trained, you can now Test it.
- As shown in the image below, I requested the bot that I wanted to check the link, to which the bot responded with the "This is your test link" response, which is a hyper link.
- After clicking on the text containing the link, it lead me to the Haptik website, as I had configured that link over that text.
So, this is how you can add links without having the need to add a Button.