How to handle when a different bot shows up while testing my bot?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
If at the time of testing your bot, you happen to see a different bot or a mismatch, you can follow the steps mentioned below to correct the issue.
- Check the business id. Navigate to Share bot > Test Credentials.
- Navigate to Business Manager.
- Check the linked business.
- If the bot is not assigned to the correct business, open the business you want the bot to be assigned to.
- Make a few changes in the settings (Example: Enable/Disable Small Talk) and then change the Default Bot.
- Save the changes.
- The business will be mapped to the correct bot.