Installation of iOS SDK
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Installing Haptik SDK
Manual integration -
- Download the HPWebKit.zip file and unzip it.
- Drag and drop the downloaded XCFramework into your Xcode project.
- If the framework’s symbols are unable to be loaded, navigate to the “General” pane of your target and find the “Frameworks, Libraries, and Embedded Content” dropdown.
- Switch HPWebKit.xcframework from “Do Not Embed” to “Embed and Sign”.
- You will also need to install an HPWebKit dependency pod 'SSZipArchive', '~> 2.2'
- If you haven’t already done so, install a recent version of CocoaPods.
- If you don’t have an existing Podfile, run the following command to create one -
- Add this line to your Podfile -
Always use the latest release
use_frameworks! target YourTargetName do pod 'HPWebKit' end
- Pinning it to a specific version (e.g. 0.1.0)
use_frameworks! target YourTargetName do pod 'HPWebKit', '0.1.0' end
- Run the following command -
- From now on, use the .xcworkspace file to open your project in Xcode, instead of the .xcodeproj file.