What is Conversation Split on Intelligent Analytics?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Table of ContentsBot AutomationBrokenAgent HandoverAgent Handover by DesignHow does it get calculated?
Conversation Split gives you an overview of the analytics, where you can see the total number of conversations that were automated, the total number of conversations that faced a Bot Break, and also the total number of conversations that were handed over to an agent.
Conversation split has these four metrics:
- Bot Automation
- Agent Handover
- Agent Handover by design
In the given image, you can see the Bot automation percentage as 79.8%, and you would ideally want to know what is happening at the rest of 20.2%.
That is when Conversation Split comes in to picture. It would give you an overview of the rest 20.2%. This split will help you with a deeper understanding of which conversations were sent to an agent vs purely bot automated i.e. end to end handled by a bot.
For the conversations which did not have a bot break and were end-to-end handled by a bot, we are showing the number and percentage of such conversations alongside the Bot Automation field in this feature called Conversation Split.
This is the percentage of conversations, where a bot break had occurred. There was no Agent handover in this case.
- When the solution is Bot + Agent and Enable Human Assistance is on and no agent was assigned to the user.
- When there is only Bot and User Message "Chat with Agent" is causing the bot to break.
This is the percentage of conversations that had a bot break, and the chat was handed over to the Agent.
The agent handover happens if the Enable Human Assistance flag is enabled from the Business Manager section of the Conversation Studio tool.
Agent Handover by Design
This is the percentage of conversations, where the chats were handed over to the Agent. Here, the chat was handed over to an agent, not because there was a bot break, but because the user requested to chat with an agent.
How does it get calculated?
In the given image, the total number of conversations is 16,483, and out of 16,483, 79.8% i.e 13,156 conversations were bot automated, where there was neither an agent handover nor there was any bot break. The rest 20.2% of the conversations were either handed over to an agent, or there was a bot break. Conversation split gives the split of the rest 20.2% of the conversations.
- As you can see out of the 16,483 conversations, 905 conversations had a bot break but were not handed over to an agent, i.e. 5.5% of 16,483.
- 8.8%, i.e 1,453 conversations were handed over to an agent, post-facing a bot break.
- Lastly, 5.9%, i.e 969 conversations were handed over to an agent by design, which means the users had requested to chat with an agent themselves.
If you hover over the first two metrics in the Conversation split, i.e. Bot Automation and Broken, you will see this additional data -
- Conversations: Total number of Conversations
- Conversations: Total Number of conversations
- Agent Online: Number of conversations where agents were online
- Agent Offline: Number of conversations where agents were offline
- Others: In some cases, you will see Others too. That's the number of conversations where chats were completed using the Admin Tool.