What is our SLA agreement?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
- Developer Guides
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
We guarantee that 99.9% of the time the Covered Service will successfully receive and respond to API requests on the production environment.
The following definitions apply to the SLA:
- "Covered Service" means Haptik's end user chat experience. Bot Builder, Analytics and other development tools are not covered under this SLA.
- "Downtime" means more than a 5% Error Rate. Downtime is measured based on server side Error Rate.
- "Downtime Period" means a period of one or more consecutive minutes of Downtime. Partial minutes or Intermittent Downtime for a period of less than one minute will not be counted towards any Downtime Periods.
- "Error Rate" means the number of Valid Requests that result in a response with HTTP Status 500 and Code "Internal Error" divided by the total number of Valid Requests during that period.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a month, minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered from all Downtime Periods in a month, divided by the total number of minutes in a month.
- "Valid Requests" are requests that conform to the Documentation, and that would normally result in a non-error response.
The SLA does not apply to
- Due to factors outside our reasonable control (for example, natural disaster, war, acts of terrorism, riots, government action, or a network or device failure external to our data centers, including at your site or between your site and our data center);
- That result from the use of services, hardware, or software not provided by us, including, but not limited to, issues resulting from inadequate bandwidth or related to third-party software or services;
- Caused by your use of a Service after we advised you to modify your use of the Service, if you did not modify your use as advised;
- Features designated Alpha or Beta (unless stated otherwise in the associated Documentation.)
- That result from your failure to adhere to any required configurations, use supported platforms, follow any policies for acceptable use, or your use of the Service in a manner inconsistent with the features and functionality of the Service.
- In the event of a scheduled maintenance window (intimation of which, will be provided at least 3 business days by Haptik in advance).
Support is provided for the Haptik Service offering during the subscription period and is not available as a separate offering.
You can read about it here.
- Change requests will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- Assessment will take into account a combination of scope and complexity of change, priority ascertained by client, original scope of the engagement and bandwidth available within Haptik's development team to take up the request.
- Final costing and timelines will be provided by Haptik based on these factors and work will be started once an agreement is reached with the Customer on the same.