How do Haptik's Multilingual Bots function?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
When a user sends a message in a non-English language, our Translation layer helps our ML model understand the user's intent and go to the desired step to fetch the response in the user's language. Our Correction layer on top of our translation layer helps us to achieve the desired results.
So basically, when a user enters a query in a non-English language, the stages that the bot would go through are:
- Translate that sentence in English.
- Understand it, and accordingly, look for the step closest to the user's intent.
- Send a response to the user from that step's bot response.
Let's understand this with an example.
- In the image below, the user asks the bot for help in Spanish, by typing Hola necesito ayuda.
- The bot would auto-detect the language, and would translate this sentence into English.
- After translating the Spanish text in English, the bot directed Help-related responses to the user's chat, since the translation in English triggered the Help step.
Now, once the Bot has understood the user's intent post-translation, it's time to send a response to the user.
Bot Response plays a very crucial role in the Multilingual Bots.
- In Bot Response, you need to add responses in all languages that your bot supports.
- If your bot supports Spanish, French, Arabic, etc then, you would have to provide responses in all the above languages.
- In the above image, as you can see the bot response has a response both in English and Spanish, and also the languages that are supported.