What are the available roles on the platform?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Available Roles in the System
The roles are divided or categorized on the basis of tools. The available roles in the system are as follows:
- Bot Builder View - This role allows you to view a bot's flows and training data.
- Bot Builder Edit - This role allows you to edit a bot's flows and training data.
- Bot Builder Publish - This role allows you to transfer a bot to production.
- Bot Builder Business Manager - This role allows you to manage the business configurations and also transfer the business to the production environment.
Bot Builder Admin - This role provides all permissions to Conversation studio.
Smart Agent Chat
- Chat Agent - This role allows you to take and respond to chats from the chat agent tool.
- Chat Agent TL - This role gives you team lead access which lets you manage teams on the chat agent tool.
- Chat Agent View Personal Details - This role allows you to view the personal details of the end-user you are chatting to.
- Chat Agent Daily Password Update - This role allows you to update passwords.
- Chat Agent Inactive Auto Logout - This role automatically logs you out after being inactive on the platform for 15 mins.
Chat Agent Metrics Email - This role provides you with an email regarding agent metrics.
- IVA Analytics View - This role lets you access and view all analytics data.
- IVA Analytics Edit - This role lets you view all analytics data and also create/download query completion reports.
- IVA Analytics Admin - This role lets you view all analytics data, create/download/delete query completion reports, and modify columns in the message analysis section.
IVA Analytics Email Report - This role lets you receive email reports.
- Content Management - This role lets you manage forms, canned responses, and content stores.
- Account Admin - This role lets you manage the users and their roles under the accounts you have access to.
- Proactive Messaging - This role lets you switch to your registered Interakt account from Conversation Studio tool.