What are the features supported on Salesforce Service Cloud?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration Microsoft Dynamics 365 Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
There are 3 key features of this integration -
- Haptik IVA will provide the first line of support for end-users across multiple channels supported by Haptik - Web, Android, iOS, Whatsapp, Facebook etc.
- Haptik IVA can be configured to integrate with Salesforce Live Agent for escalation.
- Once configured, users chatting on any of the channels supported by Haptik IVA can have their conversations handed over to a Salesforce Live agent based on predefined actions or events during the IVA conversation.
- Once Haptik IVA transfers the conversation to Salesforce live chat dashboard, Salesforce agents can continue the conversation with the user on the same Haptik IVA interface that the user was chatting on.
- The handover is performed using Salesforce APIs and details gathered from the user during the chat are made visible in the Agent service console in a structured way so that the Agent can easily get context and pick up where the bot left off.
- Salesforce Live Agents will be able to use their familiar agent dashboard to engage with the user.
- In case agents are busy, Haptik IVA can notify users of their queue position and the estimated wait time for the live agents to become available.
- In case all agents are offline and not available, Haptik IVA can display a standard offline message (easily configurable on Haptik platform) and complete the conversation.
Additionally, once the live agent completes the conversation, the entire chatbot+live agent chat transcript is automatically created at Salesforce's end and can be viewed in the chat transcript section
- In addition to Live Agent Integration, Haptik IVAs will also be able to create Cases in Salesforce Service Cloud based on predefined actions or events in the IVA.
- User actions like leads, enquiries, service requests can all be configured to create Cases into Salesforce Service Cloud account of Customers.
- Haptik IVA can also be configured to fetch user information stored in Salesforce CRM to personalize the conversation.
- Haptik IVA identifies users based on the identifier shared with the IVA at the time of initiation of the conversation. The same can be used to query Salesforce CRM in an attempt to fetch more information about the user.
- Personalization can be as simple as addressing users by name or making the IVA flows smarter by avoiding asking details already present in Salesforce CRM.
Features offered at the time of conversation -
|Features||Is it Supported?|
|2||Links could be shared||✔️|
|5||Emojis in a conversation||✔️|
|6||Images and Videos||✔️|