How to modify the Smart Skills?
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Getting Started
- Bot Building
- Conversation Design
Code Step Integration Static Step Integration Shopify Integration SETU Integration Exotel Integration CIBIL integration Freshdesk KMS Integration PayU Integration Zendesk Guide Integration Twilio Integration Razorpay Integration LeadSquared Integration USU(Unymira) Integration Helo(VivaConnect) Integration Salesforce KMS Integration Stripe Integration PayPal Integration CleverTap Integration Fynd Integration HubSpot Integration Magento Integration WooCommerce Integration
- Agent Setup
- Analytics & Reporting
- Proactive Messaging
- Commerce Plus
- Troubleshooting Guides
- Release Notes
Table of ContentsHow to modify the skills on your bot?
How to modify the skills on your bot?
Before modifying the skill, it’s important to understand the overall design of the smart skill. Get in touch with your conversation designer to get the design file.
- UI elements, menu, and greeting message
You can navigate to the Business Manager section of the bot where you can change -
- Bot Icon, the color of the bot, etc.
- Configure the Menu and greeting message.
- Configure the bot break message and so on.
- Bot responses
- On the bot, you can use various chat elements to change the existing bot responses.
- If there are dynamic responses coming from the API, refer here to make changes.
- Other sections of the bot where changes could be made
Check out the specific Smartskills page to understand how to make use case related changes -